When you see how long this list is, I already know you won’t be able to help but think… “How in the world did I have time to watch all of this?” Seriously. My answer: dedication. I had three jobs, I managed to stay social, went to Las Vegas and other places, and watched all the shows listed above! I don’t regret any of the sleepless late nights I put into watching the shows above. What can I say… I’m an entertainment junkie.
Here is the List of Shows I Watched This Summer and my thoughts on them in a few words:
- Baby Daddy – Season 1 to 3
I’m waiting for Riley and Danny to be together!
- Beauty and the Beast – Season 1 & 2
Stop hunting Vincent Keller! He’s innocent!
- Dawson’s Creek – Season 1
I could only bare one season, maybe it’s not the right time to watch this series.
- The Fosters – Season 2
SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD! #Brallie!
- Freaks & Geeks – Season 1
I noticed a lot of the characters from Freaks & Geeks are on HIMYM.
- Game of Thrones – Season 3 & 4
Currently waiting for Season 5! My favorites are still Tyrion and Daenerys.
- Greek – Season 3
Pretty good, not a favorite, but strangely addictive.
- How I Met Your Mother – Season 1 to 3
How have I not started watching this earlier?!
- I Wanna Marry Harry – Season 1
Watched it because a pageant friend was in it, Miss Anna Lisa 🙂
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians – One Episode
At least I tried…
- New Girl – Season 1 to 2
Jess is super funny! I love her!
- Once Upon A Time – Season 3
Finally caught up and I can’t wait to see the Frozen characters.
- One Tree Hill – Season 4
Because Mark and I watch this every summer.
- Orange Is The New Black – Season 1
Another strangely addictive show.
- Revenge – Season 2
Emily Thorne makes me want to learn martial arts and be a badass.
- The Wonder Years – Season 1 to 4
Winnie Cooper is adorable!
- Vampire Diaries – 3 Episodes of Season 1
The first episode was pretty cool, but I lost interest because I started watching anime.
Attack on Titan
Kill la Kill
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
lots of virtual hugs 💙